Thursday, June 10, 2021

 

 Multi-talents are the new it thing



 Palesa Maneli

Palesa19.hp@gmail.com 

@PalesaHope11


PROFILE


Image by. Palesa Maneli


The multi-talented young man who goes by the name of Francis Junior Krakue owns a Salon and is an Actor in one of the Nigerian stories.

“I grew up in Nigeria with both parents still alive, I am the 4th out of the 5 siblings, and I am a 28year old guy who’s trying to make a living out my talents.” said Junior, he attended school at NAFTI (NATIONAL AND TELEVISION INSTITUTION) education continued as parents wanted. “I actually have a degree in media and my senior brother is a nail technician, I had to also follow in his footsteps a little bit and I acquired some skills from him, and I also went to college” said Junior.

According to Junior growing up was great for him because everything was done for him and his siblings, also even after their parents had separated which happens to most families, his father made sure they are all taken care of and their education is being paid off, but it did affect him in a way and that did not stand in his way of him pursuing his career. “growing up I always wanted to be an actor which is a dream come true to me and because I am able to do other thing why not do them? I am also a qualified male nail technician so yeah I rather be sitting here doing women their nails than being in the streets selling drugs and doing crime like other people my age” said Junior.

Image by. Khensani Khoza




https://soundcloud.com/hope-palesa/interview-with-junior/s-0SJxlcyrxW3

link for the interview with Junior


He has people that he looks up to especially being in the acting industry “In acting I look up to Will Smith and some other Nigerian actors which I doubt you know them” said Junior. According to one of the employees at his salon, she had said she actually enjoys working with him, he does not make it seem as if they are his employees instead, we are more of colleagues. “when I first came here to Soshanguve, I had nothing but I made sure I strive my way up, own my salon instead of having to work with my brother and I am glad to say I own my very own Salon and I have employed quite some people I am great full for that” said Junior.

He also stated that he intends on having to own more than one salon so he gets to empower more unemployed youth, encourage them that not all is lost there are still jobs available and also he is going to be a big thing people are too see in the acting industry.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eesterus Downs wins Abraham Ngcobo's tournament

Eesterus Downs wins Abraham Ngcobo's tournament BY: PALESA MANELI TWITTER: @PalesaHope11 EMAIL: Palesa19.hp@gmail.com   Eesterus Downs h...